The MiataCage Custom Roll Cage Kit
- Lightweight weld in kit. Approximately 100lbs.
- Landing perches, 14 gussets, kill switch plate and all landing plates included.
- Partially notched - 11 of the tubes are pre-notched.
- Computer controlled bending insuring accurate bends every time.
- Comes complete with 29 page installation guide with over 55 pictures.
- Every piece is marked with a part # that corresponds to the installation guide and 4 separate full page schematics within the guide.
- Front down tubes are located behind the dash to allow for easier egress from the vehicle.
- Main hoop gets installed to perches on the floor that connect the rocker panel, floor and rear tub of the car not to the upper package tray.
- Rear down tubes land next to the shock mounts.
- When installed properly less than 1/4" of clearance to roof allowing for more head room for taller drivers.
- Includes Nascar door bars on both drivers and passenger sides installed at an angle that provide the driver with added safety in the event of a side impact.
- Allows for stock passenger seat to be re-installed once complete.
- Includes concealed dash bar up high in the car where the drivers legs can't ever come in contact with it. Notice we did not call it a "knee bar".
- After complete installation dash is still removable in one piece.
- Includes tubes and plates that connect the front down tubes to the firewall.
- Additional tubes available ($40.00) to X brace the rear down tubes.
- Nascar bars on both sides of the cage kit.
- The only round perch in the industry! New in Version 4.
Click here to see what you get when you order a MiataCage.Com custom roll cage kit.
Click here for pictures of the roll cage kit installed.
Click Here to read a first time cage installer comments and pictures.
Discounts for quantities and cash are available - Call for details.
We now have .120 Wall Lemons legal roll cage kits. Call for details!