Move your stock oil pressure sensor up to the firewall to reduce the heat and vibration that occurs in the stock location. With this kit you can also add an aftermarket gauge or data acquisition sensor along with your stock oil pressure sensor. It has been designed so that you can put the oil pressure sensor or additional gauge in one of two positions on the T fitting based on your preference.
Our kit has been custom made from Stainless Steel, Teflon lined braided hose with all the proper fittings without any adaptors. The block end has the proper British Pipe Thread male fitting that goes into the stock Miata block. The gauge end is 1/8" NPT to work with most aftermarket gauges without any adaptors. Look at some of the pictures to see the difference between our kit and others on the market.
- Adaptor to attach from the female end of the hose to the engine block.
- 1 plug for the T-fitting - This is so that you can use whichever hole works best for your application on the T-fitting.
- Clamp for an aftermarket data acquisition oil pressure sensor.
- Allen head bolt, washer and nut for the clamp above.
This kit will allow you to have the following configurations:
- Move the stock oil pressure sensor up to the firewall AND add an aftermarket oil pressure gauge.
- Attach and aftermarket oil pressure gauge AND/OR a data acquisition oil pressure sensor.
- By using the supplied plug you could just attach one sensor or gauge in one of (2) location on the T-fitting.