This is the latest alignment system for the Mazda MX-5 Miata. Systems are available for all years of Miata MX5 from 1990 through the latest MX-5. The system combines precisely fabricated lightweight Aluminum components and the time tested method of using a string box to create a perfect reference box around the car. Once the string box is created it will allow you to adjust the alignment on both the front and rear wheels for an efficient thrust angle as well as the amount of toe on each corner so that you can adjust for different track conditions or driving styles. This is the same method top teams, including Formula 1 and CART have used for years. With this system you can do a better job of aligning your own car than almost any alignment shop.
Includes the powder coated frames, vinyl coated clips, instructions, and anodized horizontal string bars.
- Now shipped fully assembled and powder coated. Ready to use!
- Compare to the other popular option at over 400.00 along with bulky, time consuming, setup and tear down.
- Anodized horizontal string bars included.
- All other hardware and instructions included.
- Adjust the alignment both the front and rear wheels for an efficient thrust angle and the amount of toe on each axle.
- Lightweight and easy to use. Sets up on the car in minutes and stores easily.
- Allows you to jack the car up and roll it around with the fixtures and string box intact so that you can work on the car and make adjustments.