This kit includes the following for your SpecMiata:
- AIM Data EVO IV Data Acquisition System with MyChron 3 Display
- Oil Pressure Sensor and extension cable.
- Oil Pressure Remote location kit - Miata Specific uses BPT at block and 1/8th NPT to connect to the oil pressure sensor.
- Water Temp Sensor, extension cable, and water temp fitting to take water temp at the back of the head in the heater core hose.
- Throttle Position Sensor - Rotary Potentiometer and extension cable.
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Wheel Speed Sensor, Lap Timer - All handled through the onboard GPS in the EVO IV.
EVO4 is the latest system from AiM. EVO4 is a compact, standalone logger that has GPS and a 3-axis accelerometer built in. While it is great as a portable unit that can be easily moved between vehicles, it also has all the features you would expect for a permanent installation, such as 5 analog channels, 2 speed inputs, CAN ECU and expansion capabilities, and the ability to add external displays.
- Integrated GPS
- Integrated 3-axis accelerometer
- 5 analog input channels
- RPM input
- 2 wheelspeed inputs
- 8MB of non-volatile memory
- GPS Lap Timing (Capable of using infrared lap beacon, beacon and receiver not included)
- Sampling rates: digital inputs up to 50 Hz, analog thermocouple up to 100 hz, analog potentiometer up to 1000 Hz
- CAN/Serial (RS-232) interface to connect to ECUs
- Compatible with CAN expansion modules such as GPS, SmartyCam, LCU-1 Wideband, Channel/Thermocouple Expansion, and Memory Key
- Fast USB download to your PC and Race Studio 2 Analysis software
MyChron3 Dash for EVO4 Features:
- RPM Graphical Display with configurable scaling
- (1) Selectable display field for RPM, speed, best lap time or battery voltage
- (2) Selectable display fields for analog inputs; a button on the display switches to a second page with 2 different measures
- Last Lap Time
- 10 LED Shift Lights (green, yellow red)
- 4 LED Alarms, fully configurable for minimum or maximum alarms