MiataCage has expanded into the B-SPec world with a Ford Fiesta and Mazda2 custom roll cage kit! We made our kits work with NASA, SCCA, World Challenge and Grand-Am Competition. Each sanctioning body has slightly different rules. We have worked with all of them to make a custom roll cage kit that meets all of the rules requirements. An example of this is that NASA requires no more than 4 bends in the door frame bars but the rest don't have a maxiumum number of bend requirement. Don't have a cage kit built by people who don't understand ALL of the rules. There are many more differences that we fully understand and have designed around.
Just like the MiataCage kits, the kit wil come complte with the following:
- All CNC Mandrel Bent tubes
- Partially coped for any straight tubes with a cope in a straight plane
- Curved rear seat brace bar that will allow for drives up to 6'7" in the car without any customization.
- Laser cut plates and perches for direct fit without modification.
- 1" Tube Gussets
- Concealed Dash Bar that allows for full use of Defrost.
- This design allows for removal of the stock dash with optional clevis tubes for Upper Nascar Bar to Door Frame Bar tubes.
- Installation guide with pictures and detailed instructions.
- Multipel schematics
- All Tubes come labeled with part numbers that correspond to the schematics.
- Taco Gussets for rear X brace and Main Hoop Diagonal
- Template for dash cutout for Door Frame Bars
- Rear view mirror tabs