2003 VVT SpecMIata
Panic Motorsports built 2003 VVT SpecMiata. The motor and trans only have 4 weekends on them after being built. It is fully sorted out and ready to go and win! This car is fast and clean and comes with the following:
- 2003 rust free chassis painted inside and out. Interior color is a lighter blue than the exterior.
- Tubular Fabrication Roll Cage - Painted
- Pro Built Race Engineering motor ( 4 weekends on it - Dyno Sheets Available)
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator ( Installed in Trunk )
- ACT Clutch and Pressure Plate - 4 Puck Sprung Disc ( 4 weekends on it )
- Triple Pass C&R Radiator with Radiator Screen
- Rebuilt Trans by Panic Motorsports ( 4 weekends on it )
- Mazda Motorsports Stainless Exhaust
- Racetech Composite Seat
- SafeCraft 6 Point Enduro Seat Belts
- Transmission Tunnel Notch Panel
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- G-Loc Brake Pads
- Sparco Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
- NRG Quick Disconnect
- Traqmate Data Logger
- In-Car (hand held) radio, PTT and wiring harness with IMSA connectors
- Window Clips - Put the door glass in and out quickly for weather or security
- (1) Set of 30mm offset TR Motorsports Wheels - Black or Silver your choice
- (1) Set of Scuffed Hoosiers
- Complete Suspension Kit with Adjustable Drop Links
- De-powered steering rack. Properly done with all plugs and welded pinion.
- Extended Lower Ball Joints ( NASA and SCCA legal )
- Hand Held Fire Extinguisher
- Wink style rearview mirror
- Cool Shirt Cooler all wired with hose. Just buy your own Cool Shirt and your good to go.
- Shift Eye Programmable shift light installed on gauge hood
- Longacre Water Temp and Oil Pressure Gauges installed in forward facing vents
- Tow Hooks Front and Rear installed on passenger side of car.
- Ballast system with easy 10lb incremental adjustments
The car is currently on the Bilstein shock package. Penske’s can be added and installed for and additional $2,000.00.
The car is setup for a 5’11” driver at 200lbs. The car requires about 60lbs of ballast for that setup.